воскресенье, 18 мая 2014 г.

GREEN AND BLUE

HELLO DEARS!
I haven`t been writing anything for a long time but today was very sunny and warm so I couldn`t stay at home. I love this combination of blue and white so I wear my favourite pants from H&M and shirt from Zara. It`s the best outfit for a hot summer. My friends from MAC made a make up for me and they are good in this. I look so fresh and beautiful! Just amazing I really love these guys.

I am very happy that summer is coming and I can wear bright and open clothes. I found some new stuff from theoutnet.com and later I want to share this with you. A few weeks ago I got my new sunnies from Ray Ban and I am very happy. Which brands of sunnies do you like guys? Let me know.
















Pants: H&M
Shirt: ZARA
Sunnies: Ray Ban
Make up: MAC

Photos by Aleksei Kolkunov

11 комментариев:

  1. Love your outfit and the nail polish!! http://justjone.blogspot.com

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Love your outfit! And I want hair like yours!

    Could you check out my blog and follow it on bloglovin? I will follow back!
    I have a new post everyday!

    Stay fancy!
    xxx Kelly-Louise

    fancysince1992.blogspot.de

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Thank you for visiting my blog. I will follow you on bloglovin.

      Удалить
  3. gorgeous outfit love the bag too. The photo quality is amazing
    New follower on blogluvin

    Carrieanne xx
    http://beautiesunlocked.blogspot.co.uk/

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Favorite Celebrity Hair of 2014 so far today on my fashion blog http://heavenisaplaceonline.blogspot.com/ Please check it out and leave a comment to let me know what you think! Follow and I'll follow back-I'm new here!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. You are so stunning! I can't tell what I love more- your outfit, your nails, or your hair!!! So cute.

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Thank you soo much Julia. You make me happy with that comment.

      Удалить
  6. Вам наверное уже много раз об этом говорили, но у вас просто невероятные волосы:) Такой гармоничный образ получился, загляденье!

    Daria
    https://www.facebook.com/milantv1

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Спасибо огромное,всегда приятно читать такие комментарии.

      Удалить
  7. потрясающе красива!

    www.dashasky.com

    ОтветитьУдалить