четверг, 3 июля 2014 г.

SOME OF MY FAV STAFF FOR THIS SUMMER

Hello dears! How are you? Today is super hot but I am very happy. I got a new camera so I can make more posts to my blog! It`s really good. Now I am trying to understand how the camera works so you can see my first photos.

Today I wanna show you my favourite items for last 3 months. I found an amazing jacket from BCBG Maxazria on ideeli.com for very cheap price and I am so lucky. It`s useful item. I wear it with jeans and heels or with a blue dress and black classic heels. So I am looking very chic in this. Next item is my lovely clutch from BCBC Maxazria too. Love it!




This is my book of recipes!

And now you will see what I use for my skin every day. I like series from Clarins. I think it`s the best now for me.


At first  I use cleanser. 

After I apply tonic.

Every week I use this mask from Ahava (Israel) after cleanser to make my skin soft and healthy.

After tonic I always apply cream for normal skin.

That`s all guys! Thank you for reading my posts. Please write in comments what do you use for your skin. 


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий