пятница, 31 января 2014 г.

COFFEE, ZARA AND CUPCAKES

BRRRRR...


coffee

Guys it`s still very cold outside and you cannot walk on the street without  very warm  gloves and hat.
I am still dreaming about normal photos not from phone but now we have what we have. I was outside today to meet with some friends. I had a cup of tasty coffee and very sweet cupcake. I love coffee but I am trying to drink only decaff. It`s more useful for health. Think about this. I like coffee in Friends Time. They have delicious cupcakes.

coffee

coffee

coffee

My cup says "Katia have a good day!"

at cafe

at cafe

coffee

coffee time

shopping center

After coffee I was in Zara to check for a new collection. But it`s still sale and just a little part is for new cloth.

Zara

Zara

Zara dress

Zara store

Zara store

shopping center


And a lot of snow outside as you can see.

snow Ukraine

snow Ukraine

Dear readers if you like this information please share it with Facebook, Google+  or Twitter. Thank you!

1 комментарий:

  1. love your blog! just bookmarked it!

    would love you to give me some advice on my blog...im trying to make it as good as possible! :)

    www.stonefoxinterrupted.blogspot.com

    ОтветитьУдалить