воскресенье, 12 января 2014 г.

MY FIRST MESSAGE

LET`S TALK ABOUT ME
Hello guys! I am new here and today I decided to start my first fashion blog. I don`t know if it will be only about fashion and clothes. Maybe you will know more about my life from here. What I like and what is my passion. My name is Katty (or Kateryna or Katia). I live in Ukraine in usual Ukrainian city. I am 24 now. I always thought about some place where I can share my life with people. It can be my new looks or what I made for dinner. Anyway, I am starting something new for me and we will see where this will lead. 

Now I wanna show you some pics from New Year. This time I was in Tbilisi (Georgia, Europe) with my bf and friends. I always spend Xmas holidays with very close circle of people but this time we decided to go somewhere outside Ukraine for New Year. This trip was very unexpected and full of new impressions. I was worried too much about my look on the party. So I was starting to search a dress for a month before the trip. And I found  a beautiful elegant dress from BCBGMAXAZRIA. Dress has a straight cut  and trimmed with ostrich feathers at the bottom. I picked up an unusual clutch for this look and very simple black heels. The clutch from BCBGMAXAZRIA too. I guess my total look was great and looked very stylish. 





Now I will show you some photos from our trip.






I hope that you guys had great holidays and you have a lot of new ideas and dreams for this year. Maybe it`s time to do something unsual and make your dream real. I wish you a lots of inspiration and more good times in your life. Remember that you can do more that you think! Happy New Year 2014!

Coat: ZARA
Dress: BCBGMAXAZRIA
Clutch: BCBGMAXAZRIA
Heels: Luciano Carvari

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий